Pages

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Sneak Peek of our Gingerbread Friends Promotion!


I am so excited about our newest Gingerbread Friends that are arriving next month, that I had to give you all a sneak peek!
First, we have Ginger, an annual favorite of Noah's Ark and happy little toymakers across the country and Canada! He is perfect for corporate or family holiday parties, along with hot cocoa and homemade gingerbread cookies...or a favorite activity for daycares, schools, fundraisers and much more!
And new this year for a limited time, and keeping with much of our promotions this year, we have our absolutely adorable hooded reindeer bear! He is a teddy bear in disguise, with his hoodie with antlers that pull off and on over his head, but won't get lost because they are attached at the back! I think he would be perfect along with reading or watching Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer and making up some magic reindeer food for Santa's reindeer to sprinkle on the lawn Christmas Eve, what do you think?
These collectible's are sure to go quickly as soon as they are available, so you can actually give me a call or contact me through email or my website to book your holiday workshop now and assure your date! (Deposit required to hold date and pre-order). Prices are ONLY $13 per collectible kit, and if your group is 25 or more participants then I can give you my group discount at ONLY $10 each! If you are in the Basin area I also charge a $25 hosting fee to come out and host your workshop, otherwise I can ship you everything you need, including instructions and adorable coloring sheets for just the shipping charges in addition to your products, plus sales tax in Utah.
Looking for a FUN holiday fundraiser for your favorite charity or a family in need? This would be the perfect product!!! Talk to me and we can work out a wonderful fundraising workshop at your event!

No comments: